Friday, October 10, 2008

All the five works below are from first year. Yeah, my first year was kinda useless for illustrators, we were mostly taught by graphic designers and our assignments did not involve much illustrations. There is a few that I didn't post because they were destroy in an water accident. Anyhow, I was just okay with them because those one I couldn't really let me imagination flow, it was restricted pretty much to what the sheet says. All of them were group work and I was in charge of doing the illustration because I was the only illustrator in the group. There were just house design, interior design, guitar design, and an advertisement for a guitar company. Unfortunately it was all from my first year, my mentality and solving the illustration problem were still quite literal, or else I could have really play a lot for the advertisement. Anyway, this is the end of first year's work posting, from the rest above would be second year, and hopefully I can see my growth and improvement.

No comments: